My newest pattern is ready!
It’s called Starflowers:
This block began as a doodle in my sketchbook. When my local quilt guild asked me to design a project to teach them at their spring retreat, I chose this one for them in an on-point layout.
After making it in the bigger size, I decided it would be cute done in a smaller size, too, so I made a second one, and chose a different layout.
When my other guild asked me to teach it to them, too, they had the option of making it in either size.
Here’s a few shots from the first class who made the large-block version.
And here’s a group shot of the class who had the choice of making either version: