• We are accepting donations of neckties of any kind and color.
• The neckties will be cleaned and prepared for use in quilts.
• The prepared neckties will be packaged up to make quilt blocks, and volunteers are asked to make a block or blocks using the ties, and return the finished blocks to us.
• The finished blocks will be made into quilts that will be donated to charities.
• Donate neckties to the cause. Simply package them up and ship them to us at:
Prairie Moon Quilts
Necktie Social Project
34374 Menefee Road
New Cambria, MO 63558
Please include your contact information in the package, so we’ll know who to thank and give credit to.
• Volunteer to make a block or blocks to be made into charity quilts. Email email@example.com with your request, and we’ll ship you a block packet(s). When you’ve finished your block(s), mail them back to us, and we’ll see that they get turned into a quilt. We’ll post pictures here of all the finished quilts, with information about the recipients, so you can be sure to see where your good works have gone.