So far today, I’ve:
• Helped with morning chores.
• Ate breakfast and made coffee (necessary before going any further).
• Helped sort and unload cattle (in ankle-deep mud).
• Spent time in the goat pen. You see, I have all these darling little babies to play with, and I really feel like just moving into their hut with them!
• Caught up on paperwork and balanced my checkbook.
• Made a trip into town to the bank.
• Put supper in the crockpot.
• Ordered a replacement laser light for my longarm. Mine went kaput yesterday, and I desperately needed it, so as an emergency measure, My Cowboy handed me the roll of electrical tape and the laser light we use for a cat toy, and I made do!
• Spent way too much time looking for a mislocated quilt top of my sister’s, and still not finding it.
Here it is nearly 2:00 pm, and I’m just now getting around to thinking about doing some quilting. But first, I might otta do something about this — this is the current state of my cutting table — yes, the same cutting table I vowed to keep clear back at the beginning of the year.
I’d say a few things need to be put away before I keep going!
How’s your Tuesday going?